Invitation for an Expression of Interest from the Cri du Chat Support Group Committee
After reading this proposal, whether or not you expect to attend, please take a moment to respond to the questions on the Expression of Interest Form before 22 October.
The Cri du Chat Support Group Australia Ltd is proposing to hold the next National Conference and Family Weekend on Friday 11 March to Sunday 13 March 2022 at the Adelaide Hills Convention Centre, Hahndorf, South Australia.
The committee is seeking expressions of interest to understand how many families would be interested to attend the event in light of the current Covid-19 pandemic.
The South Australian families have organised a wonderful weekend which includes:
FREE – Registration and attendance
- Meals – lunch and dinner (excluding breakfast and drinks)
- Conference on Saturday “Building a good life” or excursion to Monarto Safari Park
- Disco Saturday night
- Hahndorf Farm Barn animal petting on Sunday morning
Accommodation, however, is to be booked and paid for by families.
- Two Adults per night = $169
- Extra Adult per night = $25
- Child per night = $10 (3 – 14 years old)
- Infant = free of charge (2 years and under)
Special rates are available from Thursday to Sunday nights inclusive.
Monday 14 March 2022 is a public holiday in South Australia.
Cancellation of Family Weekend due to Covid: 100% refund 5 days prior to event.
Cancellation: Accommodation due to Covid-19 – Transfer of booking to any Discovery Park in Australia – valid for 12 months OR Full refund less $25 booking fee
Program of Events (subject to change)
Friday 11 March – check in from 2pm
- Welcome drinks* from 5.00pm and BBQ dinner
- Evening entertainment
Saturday 12 March
- Conference and workshops ‘Building a good life” (10.00am to 4.00pm) or
- Excursion to Monarto Safari Park (10.00am – 4.00pm)
- Happy Hour * drinks from 5pm and Dinner at 6.00pm
- Disco and live band in the evening
Sunday 13 March
- Hahndorf Farm Barn and animal petting from 10.00am to 12.00 noon
- Lunch and farewells
*Drinks at personal cost
Please take a moment to respond to the questions on the Expression of Interest Form before 22 October.